The article “WHY COWORKING WORKS FOR MILLENNIALS” discusses the pros to working in a shared office space. Shared office spaces are where individuals from multiple businesses can engage in work. Millennials are becoming entrepreneurs, building and joining startups. and consequently are starting to shape the trends of how and where we work. The article discusses why millennials use shared office space.
THE 7 REASONS WHY MILLENNIALS ARE USING COWORKING OFFICES
1. Lower Costs – Shared office spaces are almost always cheaper than their full-office counterparts.
2. Fewer Responsibilities – “Things like cleaning and maintenance are taken care of by the building’s owners”.
3. Networking Opportunities – “It’s a perfect place to meet new people in the professional world”.
4. Smaller Commitments– Shared office space is used monthly, daily, or hourly rather than having a long-term lease.
5. Support for Startups – “Shared spaces are ideal for entrepreneurs with small budgets, uncertain futures, and a need for networking with other businesses”.
6. Urban-Centric Locations – “Shared office spaces usually occupy urban centers, making them a perfect fit in millennials dream locations”.
7. Resistance to Traditional Offices – “They’re breaking down corporate hierarchies, dismantling 9 to 5 mentalities, and even redefining social norms in business interactions”.
YOUR COWORKING SPACE
At Officense, we can meet all of your co-working needs. We can provide you space to collaborate and be around others, while also giving you the freedom to make your own schedule. We offer fully furnished dedicated office space and month to month office space as needed, without the hefty price tag. Not only are there conference rooms by the hour, but they’re at the low rates you need. You avoid using resources to pay an expensive rent, while having an impressive office to use when you need it. In addition, we offer beautiful startup office space overlooking the Inner Harbor in downtown Baltimore. You are able to completely customize the way your run your business. Officense a call at (410) 814-7500 to meet your new staff and tour your new business location, today!